Re: Mailbox Updates

On Thu, Dec 09, 1999 at 08:43:42AM -0800, Mike Palczewski wrote:
> Why not while checking Local Mail update all the opened mailboxes.  That way
> it could update them as part of the normal mailchecks.

Mutt is very efficient and it checks for new messages if you just move up
or down on the message index. Haven't looked at the code myself so I can't
tell you how it does it.

--
Sarel Botha

99 little bugs in the code, 99 bugs in the code,
          fix one bug, compile it again...
          101 little bugs in the code....