Stuff

I did rewrite of pref-manager.c

I thought it started to grow rapidly while adding freatures :) (freatures
are nice, but huge dialog boxes aren't)

I added some options I know I would like (maybe others too?)

* view all headers (not working, only added the configstuff)
* update tree-list (like the get mail option, or maybe that one should do
it both?) (not working, only added the configstuff)
* made the page-tabs scrollable ( did the same in the main window. )
* added some new font stuff... (not desided how yet)

But how would you like me to present it to you?
* add it to cvs, and back it out i you dont like it?
* mail a patch?
* mail screenshots?

because if it is something that would be used, i would like to commit it
before i leave for hollyday 15. dec.

thanks

-Ragnar-