Send Mail / messaging / misc. ramblings

I've noticed the delete problem for a while now. especially with mass
deletions.  usually closing without commiting works. commiting often
doesn't work.  It's an old bug.

as far as the mailboxes close current will close the mailbox that is
in the front in the main window.  close will close the the window selected
in the mailbox list.
IMHO that whole mailboxes menu is not neaded.  how about a close button
on the toolbar.  and automatic commits, deleting a message will move
it to the trash and commit the mailbox.

Mike