SMTP bug

Hi all

> Hector,
> I tried SMTP again, and this is what I got:
>
> part: text
> part: text
> 555 syntax error (#5.5.4)
> MAIL FROM:dsp@iAesthetic.com

Uhmm, interesting. It may be your server is expecting an space betwen FROM: and
the address, but the RFC suggest not to let the space (althrougt it is a free
choise).
Can you tell me the address of your mail server so I can find out the problem
using telnet? I wouldnŽt want to change the source based in an asumption.

Another thing, I keep hearing some things about evolution.
Well, personally I donŽt care if evolution is good or bad as long as I know it
will be a clone of Outlook which I hate, so I wonŽt want to use evolution. In
the other hand IŽll continue to work in Balsa even when evolution is out and
working just because I believe that competence is great and I wouldnŽt like to
be able to use only one flavor of mail client in gnome. Balsa can be really
good (just look how quick is going since we all started to work in it)

Fecha: 08-Dec-99

Hector Garcia Alvarez
Secretario de Scouts-es
http://www.scouts-es.org