Re: travel sponsorships, press kit and media partner.

Reply in-line :-

On 13/04/2018, Nuritzi Sanchez <nuritzi gnome org> wrote:
Just to add to what Sammy and Max said, I think that we need time to talk
about the media coverage you offered. I don't think we have had dedicated
sponsorship for people from the media before, so we would need to discuss
this possibility, and as Sammy said, as of now it's ultimately up to the
travel committee.

Dear Nuritzi,

Please take all the time you need.

For help with a talk topic after we announce the CfP, I'd encourage
you to subscribe
to and email engagement-list gnome org
<https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/engagement-list>, which is the
broader GNOME Engagement list. We've talked about starting an initiative to
help speakers, so your email there should at the very list help the broader
Engagement Team see the need to support people interested in speaking at
conferences. Just, please wait for more details from the CfP, since we will
list more information about the talk topics we'd like to see at GNOME Asia
this year.

Have subscribed to the list, will probably send a mail  listing the
need to help
engage with potential new speakers. I do believe and note that GNOME
does have some corporate backing which does allow to have a 6 month to
a year roadmap in advance so users have some idea as to what's
potentially coming ahead in the next couple of releases.

I'll just send that mail and wait for somebody to respond.

Hope you have a nice weekend!

Best,
Nuritzi

<snipped>