Re: Gnome Summit Talks

Hi Ankit

I already reschedule to  Day 1 14:00 - 14:45
We will update the schedule soon.

Max

On Wed, Apr 20, 2016 at 5:05 PM, Appy SecurityCrap <securitycrap gmail com> wrote:

Hello Max

Yes, that's right.

Thanks
Ankit

On 20 Apr 2016 1:19 pm, "Max" <sakanamax gmail com> wrote:
Hi Ankit

Let me confirm.

You will move your talk "Privacy & Security in the Age of Surveillance" from 4/23 to 4/22

Right?

Max

On Wed, Apr 20, 2016 at 12:32 AM, Appy SecurityCrap <securitycrap gmail com> wrote:

Sure thing, I'll be there.

On 19 Apr 2016 10:01 pm, "Shobha Tyagi" <tyagishobha gmail com> wrote:

On 19-Apr-2016 9:27 PM, "Appy SecurityCrap" <securitycrap gmail com> wrote:

> Hello Mam
>
> If it can be shifted to 22nd, that would be great. Even 24th works.
> I wish I had mentioned it the first time I spoke to you. This community work we do under null and OWASP is something I can't avoid. Sorry for the inconvenience but I'll highly appreciate it if my talk can be rescheduled to some other date.

ok Ankit we will revert back to you soon. If possible please be there on 22 April.

> Thanks
> Sincerely
> Ankit
>
> On 19 Apr 2016 9:21 pm, "Shobha Tyagi" <tyagishobha gmail com> wrote:
>>
>> Dear Ankit,
>>
>> Schedule is on the website. Your talk is on 23 April. Let the committee decide if it could be shifted on 22 April. Please let us know would you be able to come on 22 April.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Shobha
>>
>> On 19-Apr-2016 5:24 PM, "SecurityCrap" <securitycrap gmail com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hello
>>>
>>> Has the dates been finalized for the talks? I sent an email a few days
>>> back asking for the same.
>>> I wont be available on the 23rd, since we are hosting this monthly
>>> community meetup of Null & OWASP. Any other day other than the 23rd will
>>> be fine.
>>>
>>> Please, let me know of the time-date slots as soon as possible.
>>>
>>> Best
>>> Ankit