Re: New Logo For GNOME.Asia Summit 2015

As I recall from my memory, we agreed to let local team to make the change, and this change is for 2015 only, ie. 2016 local team can use original one or create another one.

On Wed, Nov 26, 2014 at 10:17 PM, Oliver Propst <oliver propst gmail com> wrote:
On Wed, Nov 26, 2014 at 2:57 PM, tong hui <tonghuix gmail com> wrote:
> Frankly, If the logo must be changed, or local team thought it should be
> changed, I prefer GREEN one. Because original logo is green, just stay for
> tradition.
From my understanding, the local team are proposing to use this logo
only in within the context of the 2015 edition of the Asia summit, not
change the overall, official Asia Summit logo right?

--
-mvh Oliver Propst