Re: New Logo For GNOME.Asia Summit 2015

On Wed, Nov 26, 2014 at 2:57 PM, tong hui <tonghuix gmail com> wrote:
Frankly, If the logo must be changed, or local team thought it should be
changed, I prefer GREEN one. Because original logo is green, just stay for
tradition.
From my understanding, the local team are proposing to use this logo
only in within the context of the 2015 edition of the Asia summit, not
change the overall, official Asia Summit logo right?

--
-mvh Oliver Propst