Re: Talk language

There are two implicitly separated big session. One is Local session, another is International session.
(I know that there is no separate/classification of each track of session.)
maybe umm ... if speaker is living in a local, that seems to be considered as "local session".
if you participate into local session for presentation we(all committee) RECOMMEND
to talk in local language (in our case, Korean)
(but English presentation is more better to make audience to understand about your idea, I think.)
if you can say in English freely, you can also talk in English as you want to.
but It is not required. This is just option for you and audience ;-)

humm ... is there an another idea?