Re: Talk language

Hi,

I assumed all Korean speakers talk in Korean, no?
(For me, just because of my limited English :)

On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 7:14 PM, RYU Changwoo <cwryu debian org> wrote:
IIRC I have never stated that my talk is in Korean. It is. Not just
because of my limited English speaking. Actually the talk is about
Korean language implementation and impossible to understand w/o some
Korean grammar knowledge.

Audience might mislead because the schedule is written in English.
Could anyone write this information on the schedule page?