Re: Keynote Speaker discuss

Hi ChangWoo,

You don't have to submit slide by today. Please submit a interesting topic and descriptions in cfp registration page.

And I believe that you will be a good keynote speaker.
I agree with you that non-korean keynote speaker who can present current status and general issues of Gnome and F/OSS will be better.
However if we cannot invite such person, I think that you are a best person who we are finding. :-)

Best Regards,
JC