Re: Ask Korea local team help 3D printer for demo

I have built a Prusa Mandel + some modification and am using it. I
also know some guys from local 3D printer companies and public fab
labs funded by local governments. So I think borrowing one will not be
difficult once your paper is passed. But I'm not sure about proper
settings and calibration if you want to control the printer with your
software.