Re: Draft of GNOME.Asia Call for Host

Hi All,

I have incorporated the above suggestions into
http://wiki.gnome.org/GnomeAsia/2014Summit/CallForHost

I will remove the "DRAFT" headings by tomorrow and promote the call of host.

Haggen

On 30 July 2013 15:56, Emily Chen <emilychen522 gmail com> wrote:
Haggen,

Looks really good. I agree with Will about the idea to give an example for
people to prepare. I think the bid of HongKong is a good example:
https://wiki.gnome.org/GnomeAsia/2012Summit/Bids?action=AttachFile&do=view&target=Proposal_of_HongKong_GNOME_Asia_Hackfest_2012_20120124.pdf