Re: Call for Papers and Call for Sponsors

Haggen:

These documents look really good.  One comment for consideration...

Considering that we are likely to have a number of good hackers
attend the event like Jon McCann, Allan Day and Jakub Steiner,
I think it might be worthwhile to update the Call For Papers
to indicate that talks about the areas where they work:

- Jon McCann    - GNOME 3 & GNOME 3 Usability
- Allan Day     - GNOME Marketing
- Jakub Steiner - GNOME Human Interface Engineering (Icons
                  and Graphic Design).

Currently, section 4 "Hacking GNOME" does not seem to emphasize
any of these areas.

---

Brian

The final version for the Call for Paper can be found at
http://haggenso.org/GNOME/GNOME.Asia2012CallforPapers.pdf

For the Call for Sponsor, one important change and one more piece of
information.
http://haggenso.org/GNOME/Draft-CallforSponsors-2012v3.pdf

For the T&C, it is now identical with GUADEC except clause 12:
12. Repeat sponsor status and special terms will be determined by the
the conference organizers.
This arises before GUADEC gives discounts while GNOME.Asia usually
gives level upgrade. It is probably too late to sync both sides now
and so I just make it into a general statement. We can work out
something with those sponsors when we have the discussion.

The missing piece of information is a contact email, to be added to
the very last line of the form. Previously it is
asia-summit gnome org, but it may be too accessible.

Regards,

Haggen

Ref. GUADEC Call for Sponsors
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/guadec-list/2012-March/pdfAWAfEnjStj.pdf