Re: Call for Papers and Call for Sponsors

On 27 March 2012 09:05, Emily Chen <emilychen522 gmail com> wrote:
Hi Haggen,

Looks really great.

Some suggestions:
In the CFP, "1. How to Promote/Contribute to GNOME in Asia"
It would be good to add:
Women out reach program
& Google Summer of Code

Yeah, and Google Code In to fit in the league.
This one would enable even high-school and young students to become aware of open source technologies and being contributing and earning goodies at an early stage so that by the time they are college-going, they are well aware and they'll create big miracles for GNOME's future!

I know there are many women and students in Asia participated in those two program, in this way, we can encourage those students come to the summit and share their experiences.

"3. Adapting GNOME to New Types of Devices"

Can we add one more topic:
Develop GNOME on mobile device, like smart phone, tablet PC, Thin client etc

-Emily

2012/3/26 Haggen So <haggenso gmail com>
On 26 March 2012 13:54, Haggen So <haggenso gmail com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> The updated Call for Paper can be found at
> http://haggenso.org/GNOME/GNOME.Asia2012CallforPapers.pdf
> And the Call for Sponsor
> http://haggenso.org/GNOME/Draft-CallforSponsors-2012v2.pdf

Also, is there any "Repeat Sponsor Discount" for GNOME.Asia Sponsors?