Re: Call for Papers and Call for Sponsors

In the previous GNOME.Asia, for our long term sponsors, we give them one level up automatically.

For example, Oracle is sponsor $5000 in the 2011, which is a silver level, since Oracle support GNOME.Asia in the past 4 years, so Oracle level up as gold sponsor in GNOME.Asia 2011.

I also suggest we add a customized sponsor level, for some company who sponsor less than Bronze level, we can still call them as sponsors and list them in the customized sponsor place. In this way, we can encourage more local company who are small to participate in this summit.

-Emily

Also, is there any "Repeat Sponsor Discount" for GNOME.Asia Sponsors?