Re: Discuss GNOME.Asia program

On 9 April 2012 14:09, Haggen So <haggenso gmail com> wrote:
Hi All,

I combined (hopefully) the suggestions above and created a schedule at
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtOcgi7_K1ULdGZCTWNuNnVXWDhkVmh4ZXZZeDc2NWc

Dear Haggen,

Do we have another schedule than the one up on the website?
Did you paste a wrong link here?

Cheers,

Please check.

Haggen