Re: Looking for Venue - GNOME.Asia 2012 Summit, Hong Kong. (June 9-15)

Hi All,

Please find the updated document at
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XAB3ZmYQQYx2vnbAvqT4aUYjF87hw1l2KLL6q3MjU3I/edit

Haggen

We are currently negotiating with CityU on the one day pre-training
event with the request of booking a computer lab. Nevertheless, CityU
is mostly a M$ place (and in most Universities) and that is why the
presence of GNOME is important here in Hong Kong.