Re: Looking for Venue - GNOME.Asia 2012 Summit, Hong Kong. (June 9-15)

On 6 April 2012 17:28, Max <sakanamax gmail com> wrote:
And for Brain and Karen:

Please help us to review the document ^ ^
And give some suggestion.

Dear Max,

Before that, since you are working with the schedule please confirm if the requirements match exactly what we will need with Haggen and Sammy.

Because Brain and Karen should sign your name on it ^__^

Best regards

Max