Re: Starting a Gnome User Group

Hey Pockey,

Yes, I am very much willing to get a group started in Lucknow too but I doubt if anyone here(my parents) will appreciate my getting involved in any such thing before I land with a job(as I have already graduated) that I will want to do, to get which I am still giving my full time gaining more experience in software development.

I want to merge a few more internship ideas in Empathy in the coming weeks. Once I am happy in my job, I'll be in a position to invest my spare time elsewhere.

I consider it wise too.
Hope you understand.

Regards,
Chandni