Starting a Gnome User Group

Hi Chandni,

Since where you live is far off from Chennai, while I remember you told me your interest in starting a GUG during the Bangalore hackfest. How about creating a GUG in your area? ;-) Please do talk to your classmates and friends and explore the opportunities!

Besides since you haven't participated my talk of building a GUG, please feel free to download the slide and let us know if there is any question :)
https://live.gnome.org/GnomeAsia/2011Summit/Slides