Re: GNOME.ASIA SUMMIT 2011: Ticket & Order Confirmation

On Fri, 2011-03-25 at 22:27 +0530, Laxman Pawar wrote:
> hello sir,
>
>       my name has been spelt wrong . so if u can resend the ticket to
> my mail it would be useful.it sholud be "Lakshman Pawar E" .

This is an auto generated ticket from doattend. So ticket will have
information as you have filled in the form. You can still come and
attend the conference.

If you registered for training, we will make sure your correct name is
written on certificate.

Thanks,
Akhil