Student Training Session-Request

Hi,

I'm interested to be enrolled for the student training session , but
the website states that the tickets for the student training sessions
are sold out. Is there any  other way to accommodate me for the
student training session to be held on April -1st ? And also if any
registered members withdraw from the session, do i stand a chance to
grab that slot ? Or is there a possibility to increase the number of
slots for the training session?    I would be grateful if i could be
accommodated for the training session.Kindly look into this matter.
                                   Thank You,
--
Sincerely,
Sai Gokul k.