almost 500 participants registered (490 but still going strong)

Hi all,

Just wanted to inform those who don't have access to the registration back office that registration is going strong: both training sessions are fully booked (albeit some double registrations) and we have 490 participants registered for the conference.

GNOME.Asia Summit 2011 is going to be great and I'm really glad we are reaching similar levels of participation.

See you all Sunday/Monday and probably take a good rest this weekend if you still can ;-)

Thank you.

Fred