Re: Registration for Training

Hi Vivek,

On Fri, 2011-03-25 at 17:18 +0530, vivek vegeta wrote:
> Dear Sir/madam,
>

>               I am Vivek.S studying in NITK Surathkal in Department of
> Computer Science. I'm currently pursuing my 6th semester B-Tech. I got
> to know about about the training and the summit through my college and
> would like to attend the Gnome student training session. Kindly inform
> me if registrations are open.

We had limited seats for training session and we have got
enough participants so if you haven't registered yet for training
session, it won't be possible now, sorry. But you can register [1] for
the conference under 'Student registration'.

All the people will be there in the conference who would have given
training. You can ask your queries during conference if you are really
interested in contributing to GNOME.

[1] http://gnomeasia2011.doattend.com/

Hope to see you there !

Thanks,