Re: Split of training sessions

On Thu, 2011-03-24 at 21:46 +0530, Bharath Acharya wrote:
> On Thu, 2011-03-24 at 23:39 +0800, Pockey Lam wrote:
> > Hi Bharath,
> >
> > Emily will be taking care of the item no. 1
> > Allan will take care of item no. 3
> >
> > Please pick the topics for Akhil or youself, if there is any remaining,
> > we cannot cover the remaining then.
>
> Hello Pockey,
>
> How did we add the remaining topics then? :) I thought I am handling 1,
> and the others volunteered to take up the rest. We should have had the
> trainer names mentioned to avoid confusion.

And just to be clear, I meant myself creating the confusion by not
clarifying earlier, not anyone else.

I'll sync up tomorrow with both Vibha and Punit. We should be able to
cover most of the items on the list.

But I have one other question. Should we add one more field in student
registration saying, "If we plan on a second session of training, will
you be interested?". This is just to make sure it doesn't stop people
from registering for conference only, waiting for training registrations
to open again.

We can add a new blog on the website, once the training passes are over
for the first session. Just to make things clear for the students and to
avoid mails from students on the asia-summit-list list.

Good to see the combination of free passes + Volunteer work earning us
good registrations :) Congrats all.

Regards,
Bharath