Split of training sessions

Hello Pockey,

What is the split for this training session. Like who is handling what.

I know I agreed to do the introduction part for students, on what is
GNOME, how to start contributing to GNOME etc, and that is being covered
by,
1. The GNOME project and its community

I know Akhil would be handling the second one,
2. Testing and Bugsquadding in GNOME

Allan Caeg would be handling the third one,
3. User Experience design in GNOME

I don't know which section Emily is planning to handle, and who is
handling the next 4 sections.

I can ask one of my mentees to pick up either 4 or 7 if no one has
planned for that.

Also as you mentioned, I know you would be busy with family, but this
mail is not urgent. We can wait for a couple of days or decide on this
once everyone comes to India. Happy Journey all.

Regards,
Bharath