Re: Split of training sessions

On 03/25/2011 12:53 AM, Bharath Acharya wrote:
And just to be clear, I meant myself creating the confusion by not
clarifying earlier, not anyone else.

I'll sync up tomorrow with both Vibha and Punit. We should be able to
cover most of the items on the list.

But I have one other question. Should we add one more field in student
registration saying, "If we plan on a second session of training, will
you be interested?". This is just to make sure it doesn't stop people
from registering for conference only, waiting for training registrations
to open again.
We can add a new blog on the website, once the training passes are over
for the first session. Just to make things clear for the students and to
avoid mails from students on the asia-summit-list list.

Good idea! If you meant new blog post, +1   we should definitely do that.
Good to see the combination of free passes + Volunteer work earning us
good registrations :) Congrats all.

Yeah!

Regards,
Bharath

Let me see. I'll assign some topics to Vibha and Punit in that list, and
get back to you if they are comfortable handling two of the remaining
topics.

Akhil would obviously take up item no. 2 I think you could have
mentioned that as well since he is the Bug squad.

One more thing, just a few more entries remaining for the first training
session. So the volunteers today have done a great job. All the colleges
they visited have entries.

Regards,
Bharath