Re: Disabling all the paid registrations and creating new free registration options

On Thu, 2011-03-24 at 23:39 +0800, Pockey Lam wrote:
> Hi Bharath,
>
> I think Emily and Allan maybe available for a second day if the second
> day is not on 28th (since EMily will arrive on 28 night).
>
> But as far as I know Lakhil said he is busy and cannot host any second day.

Hi Pockey,

Lakhil requested to cancel his talk because he might have to be involved
in another day of training :) So if more students get involved with
training, that would add more value to the event, but permitted we do
not burn out ourselves.

> That's the schedule of our existing trainers.  How about you? Do u still
> think we can host a second day in this last minute? If you can find
> trainers locally, I think it;s great to host a second day as well :)

One of srag, Punit or Vibha can cover the slots. I'll check with them
tomorrow and get back on the slots.

The only motive to host another training session, is to get more
students involved and building a local GNOME community. But as you
mentioned we would have to be sure we do not burn out our trainers. I'll
check with the local trainers (srag, Punit and Vibha) and get back on
this thread.

Cheers,
Bharath