Re: Hackfest in Intel office

On 03/24/2011 12:14 PM, Akhil Laddha wrote:
Hi,
    Intel officials suggested that haskfest attendees should reach
office by 9 am and leave by 5 pm. This is not a hard deadline but it
will make security arrangement easy for them. To reach office by 9 am,
people will have to start by 8:15 or 8:20 am from hotel.

We are planning to arrange taxi for *one time* pick up and drop. Would
everyone be fine with the timings ?
So taxi pick up at 8:20 from the Hotel then. On both 28 and 29th March.
Please arrange! I will send out emails to every hackers stay in hotels then.

Akhil