Re: [Fwd: wi-fi BOM at GNOME.Asia 2011 conference in Bangalore, India]

Hi All,

I had planned to discuss this in today's agenda, but since the meeting
is canceled, maybe we'll need offline voting to discuss on this sooner.
Please look at my previous mail, and reply to it as soon as all of you
can. We need a good network at the event, and the local team wants this
approved. We are sure this is a good deal. Please look at the two
options we have.

Regards,
Bharath