Re: Public registration promotion

On Mon, 2011-03-21 at 16:45 +0800, Emily Chen wrote:
> For those 37 people, we can give them packages (include T-shirts,
> bags, Pins, materials, invite them to special sessions like business
> sessions. ), must has more content than other free registration.

True. Else paid registrants would feel bad. So we suggested we give them
some T-shirts/bags, but Fred felt it might hurt our sales of "Support
GNOME Foundation" T-shirts.

But we need to give the paid registrants some good goodies to carry back
home. Suggestions anyone? T-shirts are the easiest option for us, and
within budget. Other things we need to get the invoice.

Regards,
Bharath