Re: Public registration promotion

On 03/03/2011 09:00 PM, Pockey Lam wrote:
Dear all,

Here is a report for public registration. We started registration
yesterday. So far we have 5 people registered. 1 student and 4 delegate.
3 registration on March 2nd and 2 on March 3rd today. So it's time to
discuss about how to promote the event.

Hi!

We haven't seen any progress on the registration count. Obviously we have an issue with either the promotion of event in India or the cost? Last year we got 1000+ registration in less than 2 hours and I'm not sure what were the figures for 2008. Maybe Emily can fill us on this.

So while sponsorship, talks and everything else seems to be doing ok, it would be sad to have an great event without participants.

What do you (local) guys suggest and how can we quickly remedy to this situation?

Thank you.

Fred