Re: Another Video version for GNOME 3 Video

Hi Max,

Thanks for the works!

There are three parts:
1. I am a GNOME user / hacker / contributor
2. How do you use GNOME?
3. Why do you use GNOME?

Should we consider to remove the 1st part, it seems that it's duplicated as it's also in the 2nd part. What do you think? How about we separate the 1st part of this video to make it as another video version e.g. "I am GNOME" ?

Pockey