Re: Another Video version for GNOME 3 Video
- From: Allan Caeg <allancaeg ubuntu com>
- To: "Committee list of GNOME.Asia Summit organization" <asia-summit-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Another Video version for GNOME 3 Video
- Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 20:34:14 +0800
Thanks for this.
I think, it would be best to stick with GNOME branding from fonts to assets like having the GNOME logo on it. Perhaps, it's best to ask for help from the Marketing team. How about we loop them in?
On Thu, Jun 9, 2011 at 6:04 PM, Pockey Lam <pockeylam gnome org>
Thanks for the works!
There are three parts:
1. I am a GNOME user / hacker / contributor
2. How do you use GNOME?
3. Why do you use GNOME?
Should we consider to remove the 1st part, it seems that it's duplicated as it's also in the 2nd part. What do you think?
How about we separate the 1st part of this video to make it as another video version e.g. "I am GNOME" ?
User Experience Designer
+63 918 948 2520
] [Thread Prev