Reminder | IRC Meeting June 7 TUE UTC 1400

Dear all,

Please find below the agenda of our meeting tomorrow, let's update each other on our action items before the meeting, see you tomorrow!

Schedule:

Date: June  7 2011 Tuesday

Time: 14:00 UTC (1 hour)

Channel: #asia-summit at irc.gnome.org server

Agenda:

  1. Previous action items updates [1]
  2. Launch the marketing video - update from Max
  3. Discuss on supporting MOSC2011 (speaker and goodies)

  4. Finalize the survey 2011 and send out (require testing from our members)
  5. Call for hosts 2012 status and update
  6. Update on new projects [2]
  7. Other open topics
[1] Previous AIs:
  1. Max - Max will send another cut video in coming days
  2. Max - Max will translate Linux Pilot article and follow up with Linux Pilot
  3. Bharath to finalize expense report and receipts to send to the Foundation upon approval
  4. Allan - Try to call for people from Philippine FOSS Community to Organize install-fest of GNOME 3
  5. Pockey sent email to Sankar P and introduce other Indian GUGs to receive OpenSUSE dvds (DONE)

  6. Pockey - Questionnaires [3] is finalized, Pockey will put them in limesurvey (DONE)
  7. Emily - Propose to marketing list to add "GNOME Users Group " Section in Quarterly report and GNOME Journal (DONE)
  8. Emily, Pockey - Write articles for GNOME Q1 report about GNOME Users Group. Emily will focus on GNOME China, GNOME Store; Pockey will focus on the status of new users group in Indian. (DONE)
  9. Pockey to send out Call for host 2012 (DONE)

[2] New projects during the year
  1. GUGs meeting kit - Fred / sakana
  2. generic website - Fred / Pockey
  3. moving all the 2008,9,10 websites to the new VPS - Fred
  4. GNOME store in India - Pockey
  5. GNOME 3 apps in 5 minutes - Bharath
  6. Local Volunteers how to for event
  7. Fred / sakana / Emily will build up some documentation for volunteer team to work on their tasks
  8. Sakana will write a document for GNOME booth
  9. Quarterly report for GNOME User Groups updates - Emily / Pockey
Cheers,