MOSC2011 speakers

Hi Bharath, hi Akhil,

So you are copied in the mailing list, since the topic(s) were already covered in the training sections in our bangalore event, are you interested to give a talk
in MOSC2011 (3-5 July, 2011) in Malaysia? :-)

Preferred topics:
In short, it's about how to develop GNOME app for newbies and a brief introduction of the GNOME community

Long version: They would like us to provide a speaker to talk about how to develop GNOME it self (for beginner level). Their target is to give information to their participant on how to explore GNOME project and what suppose they must know and how it works. They want their participants to join GNOME project and can be part of GNOME developer.

Theme:
Innovating The Change

What's the purpose / objectives, etc?
Our objective for this years focus more on technical and want the participant know more on how open source project are develop and running. We want our participant to be developer or programmer rather to be end user. Create something innovative and new idea on open source project that can be use for open source community. Part of it we collaborate with LPI, Novell, BSDA and Redhat regarding certification. We want our community are certified and to become professional rather just put open source project just a hobby but ready for be competitor & survival on IT world.

Confirmed speakers:
CEO LPI Jim Lacey, Instructor from KOHA community Irma Birchall (Australia) & Robin Sheat (New Zealand), Gen Kanai (Mozilla), Cecil Su (OWASP), Patrick Beaucamp (France), Ryusuke Kajiyama (Oracle) and local speakers and special invitation Ritzatuddin Ramli Director UNIK (National  Innovation Agency under Prime Minister Office).
Who will attend (as participants): Government staff, Lecturer/student and open source community