Re: VISA

Dear Mohammad,

You obviously missed the conference by 2 months (it was on April 2nd & 3rd) but I would recommend you to subscribe to the gnome-asia-list in order to keep posted on the next GNOME.Asia Conference next year (Q1).

Note that we have just announced the call for host and we should know by early August where the conference will take place. Exact dates will depend on many factors such as various GNOME teams availability, conflicts with local celebrations and surely other things.

Thank you for your interest nevertheless and hopefully see you next year.

Kind regards,

Fred