Re: Invitation letters for VISA forms

On Sat, 2011-01-29 at 00:24 +0800, Frederic Muller wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I'm answering before the locals but I'd say you should apply for a
> tourist visa. That's what we've done all the previous years in Taiwan,
> Vietnam and China for conference participants.

Right. A tourist VISA should probably be good and easy to obtain. Most
Indians when traveling to GUADEC or other conferences go for a tourist
or business VISA, never for a conference VISA.

And the Embassy in each country has different policies. So if you could
let us know what exact documents a tourist/business VISA needs, we'll
provide those documents and invite letters.

Also I am collecting more details about the VISA needed. I'll have them
posted on the site once I get the details.
http://gnome.asia/en/p/VISA2011/

Regards,
Bharath