Re: Invitation letters for VISA forms

Hi!

I'm answering before the locals but I'd say you should apply for a tourist visa. That's what we've done all the previous years in Taiwan, Vietnam and China for conference participants.

That's in anyway the easiest and gives you about 2 or 3 months I think. Since you won't be working in India it will not be considered as illegal.

Bharath, Akhil could you confirm please?

Fred