Re: Fwd: registration information requirement

Dear Akhil and  Bharath,

If we have a keynote conference room of 300 people plus 1 x track of 100 people, should we limit the registration quota of getting lunch coupons to 400 or 500 people? What's the attendance rate after participants registered online e.g. for foss.in? (there is always some people not joining after registered, we also wasted a lot of food last year due to over-estimate the attendance rate like 90%+ ).

One more thing, in order to attract sponsors, we also plan to print conference bags (so sponsors can give away inserts / promotional materials according to their package). Hence, let's start talking about the quota for registration.