Marketing materials

Dear all,

Here is a list of marketing materials we need to use for the hackfest / conference, feel free to add / remove items:

1. Tshirts (qty: 50 - 300 depends on our budget)
2. banner (1pc for conference)
3. Stands - hackfest and conference (10 to 14 pcs in total depends on the venue)
4. Conference bags (qty: 300 pcs)
5. posters (qty: 20 pcs)
6. Flyer / brochure (qty: 300pcs)

Items that need to know the standard size in Bangalore
- Suppliers usually give standard size for the following items so no extra cost will be incurred due to non-standard size:

1. stand (two versions - hackfest / conference) e.g. http://tinyurl.com/4sxcfyk
2. banner (we need to check the venue and see what's the banner size suitable for the venue, usually we place it at the entrance of the conference)
3. conference bag
4. posters
=> would Lakhil and Bharath please check with vendors

Items that need to develop content / English copy
1. Conference flyer / brochure
=> let's start to write the content for artwork development at http://live.gnome.org/GnomeAsia/2011Summit/FlyerCopy

Items that can start to design:
1. Tshirts
=> we can adapt the design of gnome 3.0 contest or andreas design (will ask Andreas for help together once we have the above materials size)