    Subject: registration information requirement
    Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 09:54:38 -0700
    From: Will LaShell <will lashell net>
    To: Private communication among GNOME Asia committee <gnome-asia-committee-list gnome org>

    I need a finalized list of information we want collected when users
    register for the conference. (surname, family name, email, phone?)

    We also need to determine if we are going to generate a unique
    registration id for on-site payment or if this will be done using paypal
    or another payment gateway.

    Will