Re: Fwd: registration information requirement

Dear Will,

Here is a new list for this year, do you think there is anything to add / remove?
  • First Name*
  • Last Name*
  • Company or organization*
  • Job Title
  • Email*
  • Phone
  • Website or blog
  • Are you ( ) students of DayanandaSagar Institutions ( ) Sponsor employees ( ) GNOME.Asia Summit 2011 Speakers*
  • Please show your relevant ID to the reception if you are students of DayanandaSagar Institutions, employees of our sponsors or GNOME.Asia Summit 2011 speakers, your entrance fee will be waived
  • Please write down your bio (for speakers only)
  • For other participants, an entrance fee will be collected when you register at our reception on the conference day(s). Please select your pass: *
    • ( ) Student Pass: $ 2
    • ( ) Delegate pass: $ 6