Re: GNOME.Asia Summit - call for paper

Great, most members are okay with two rounds of notification :) I will modify the Call for Paper and we can promote it as next step! Thanks!

Pockey

On 01/20/2011 04:05 PM, Emily Chen wrote:

2011/1/19 Pockey Lam <pockeylam gnome org>
On 01/19/2011 12:18 PM, Pockey Lam wrote:
Dear all,

According to our discussion during the meeting yesterday, I have revised the call for paper submission deadline as below:
  • February 13 2011 : Deadline for submission of abstracts

  • February 20 2011 : Notification of speakers
Knowing that we have a lot of concerns to approve travel subsidy before getting enough sponsors.
I have discussed with Bharath, Lakhil and Fred, and would like to suggest to have two rounds of notification:

1st Round Notification of Speakers: February 20 2011
2nd Round Notification of Speakers: March 6 2011

That's a good idea.

We always have problem that speakers will have the last minute issue can not attend the summit and we need to re-schedule the  talk slot.

Those two date sounds good.