Re: GNOME.Asia Summit 2011 - minimal conference fee

Dear Brian,

No problem, we will communicate your comment later at the meeting.

So, we will waive the following four kinds of participants for the conference:

1) Sponsors - depending on the level, they will have a certain number of pass for their staff 2) Speakers and GNOME contributors - whose travel paid by the GNOME Foundation (like us, the marketing, documentation, release teams plus gnome 3.0 / shell developers)
3) Organizers, working team members and volunteers
4) Students of the university provided the venue for free