Canonical @ GNOME.Asia Summit

Dear all,

I have been in discussion with Canonical to send someone at the conference and notably the distribution collab session. Now I suppose that this person will also want to give a talk during the conference.

Considering we're most likely going to accept side topics (OLPC talk is one example, but we had a KDE talk in 2008) I received the following question: "As for Gnome Asia Summit...perhaps it is worth talking about the topics and areas of discussion. I've exchanged some brief emails with Jane and Mark on the topic and I wanted to get some clarity on the agenda and what everyone was hoping to accomplish. "

What do you guys think about our answer?

Thanks.

Fred