Schedule:
Date: Feb 22 Tuesday
      * Time: 1400 UTC (1 hour)
      * Channel: #asia-summit at GIMPnet server

Meeting notes and action items
Attending:
1. Pockey
1. Akhil
1. Bharath
1. Fred
1. Emily
1. Sakana
1. Wers

Meeting Notes
--------------------------------
FAQ Uploaded - http://2011.gnome.asia/en/p/FAQ2011/
Front page graphic - http://2011.gnome.asia/en/p/index/
Venue requirements - http://live.gnome.org/GnomeAsia/2011Summit/VenueRequirements
Talks list - http://2011.gnome.asia/en/p/Talks2011/
Entrance Fee - http://live.gnome.org/GnomeAsia/2011Summit/EntranceFee

Launch Party update:
Emily: We asked Xiaozhu From taiwan to write a slides called "Write GNOME Shell extension step by step"

Previous AI - completed
+ Emily / Bharath to follow up with the board about using the bank account of Novell India
Local finance team asked to start process, will wait for official word (vote) from the GNOME Board. Rosanna has sent approval mail.

+ lakhil to send student training wiki page to the universities to see how many students would be interested to join http://live.gnome.org/GnomeAsia/2011Summit/StudentTraining
We decided to send it to Dayananda Sagar college and ask them to market it to students and invite more people.
NO charges for the training + host registrations for the training on DoAttend

+ Lakhil to contact an ISP
+ Lakhil / Bharath to plan / work on network / wiki for venue
Contacted and no response so far. Will update the list once they get back. Sent mail to two of the best ISP for network.

+  Bharath to reply on Pockey's email about marketing materials standard size (and then Pockey to ask Andreas help on design)
Forwarded the mail from the supplier to the asia-summit-list. The quotation for t-shirts can be sent only once we have the design to be printed. T-shirt design contest winner

+ Bharath / Lakhil to talk to the hotel to see if the hotel can accept the confirmation of hackers / rooms 1 week in advance instead of 2 weeks
Hotel has reserved 13 suites for us. The details will be published on the website by next week and everyone can vote for their rooms.

+ Lakhil / Bharath to discuss internally about the hotel booking. Then, Lakhil / Bharath to get an estimated number of person who will need hotel rooms (by sending emails to ask who need subsidy of room and from when to when)
We will mail the Board asking for their opinion about booking early. GUADEC follows it, so can we

+ Everybody to finalize the schedule with talks before opening registration, we target to open registration on 21 Feb (Monday)
Updates: Akhil / Pockey worked on registration system using DoAttend, next step is to get a bank account for online payment

+ Akhil and Bharath to finalize a page to explain the entrance fee (ready before open registration) and Pockey to put the fee at our gnome.asia website
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeAsia/2011Summit/EntranceFee Everyone in agreement on the fees

New Action Items (Including previous)
+ Bharath / Akhil to prepare a floorplan with booths outline for exhibitors to pick booth location

+ Max to work on the live streaming video for the conference

+ Max to send us email to update the web conference tool (to test the web conference tool (justin.tv) with BJ GNOME User Group as next step, and if the quality is good, Max to write a how-to in a wiki page so different launch parties organizers can connect their events together)

+ abharath, lakhil to update the local companies list @ potential sponsor page: http://live.gnome.org/GnomeAsia/2011Summit/PotentialSponsors
Ongoing activity. Updating the list as and when we have contacts.

+ Bharath to book venue based on http://live.gnome.org/GnomeAsia/2011Summit/VenueRequirements

+ Let's put all our thoughts inside this page http://live.gnome.org/GnomeAsia/2011Summit/StudentTraining

+ Max and Wers to make videos during the event asking them couple of questions and we'll use this for marketing later.

+ AI: Bharath to mail Travel Committee about the air travel bookings
Done. Bharath to track the response.

Regards,
Bharath