Re: GNOME - Travel Subsidy

On 02/23/2011 04:48 PM, Germán Póo-Caamaño wrote:

FWIW, I would not count with Egencia for this moment.
Is that mean we should proceed with the old procedure? Do we need a
confirmation before every GNOME.Asia hackers apply for the travel
subsidy with the old procedure? Please advise.
Pockey,

The procedure has not changed.  So, they should apply as usual (the
'old' procedure as you call it).

If we receive good news from Egencia soon, we would figure out how to
make it work and we would let you know.
Noted! So we will ask everybody to proceed with the existing procedure then. Thanks!