Re: Canonical @ GNOME.Asia Summit

Some questions for the background. Does Canonical consider to be our sponsor for GNOME.Asia 2011?

I am open to Canonical's topic even in case they are not sponsor, but their talks are still welcome.

I will be interested in Canonical's future plan of how to use GNOME technology in their product Ubuntu, how they will contribute to GNOME in future. It might also interesting to compare Unity and GNOME shell.

-Emily